Luxury Holiday Accommodation
Welcome to our apartment
A self-catering ground floor apartment, ideally located on the desirable Pentire peninsular, on the outskirts of Newquay. Just minutes from Fistral Beach and a ten minute walk from Newquay town.
Making the most of your holiday
Spacious, ground floor, open plan apartment fitted with underfloor heating in a luxurious living area Furnished to an exceptional standard with contemporary furniture for that 'home from home' feel Comfortable sofa bed available in the living room area
Fully equipped bespoke kitchen with integral dishwasher, fridge/freezer, range cooker and microwave. InsinkErator for food waste disposal. Large larder cupboard.
- Sleeps 4 (2 bedrooms)
- Master bedroom with king-size bed ample room to accommodate a travel cot
- Second bedroom with full-size single beds
- 1 large shower room including toilet and sink
- 1 en-suite bathroom in the Master bedroom, bath, sink toilet and separate enclosed shower
- Easy access and accommodation for coats and shoes
- Utility cupboard with washer and dryer
- French doors leading out to large enclosed decked garden with raised bed of mature shrubs, outdoor furniture and a sea view!
- Secure key pad entrance and allocated parking
- Lockable surf shack for those precious boards
- Outside communal shower
- Complimentary wifi
- Pet friendly
- Situated opposite Newquay Golf Club and a 2 minute walk to Fistral Beach
Making the most of your holiday
Where to Find Us
Within a few minutes walk: A small shop Fistral Stores and off-licence. A convenient Spar shop just a short walk past the Golf Course leading on to Tower Road. Several Hotels offering meals to non-residents.
Within a 10 minute walk: Sainsburys supermarket Alma Place Newquay TR7 1NF Open Monday-Saturday 7am-9pm and Sunday 10am-4pm.
Within five minutes drive: Just off the A392 in between Newquay & Quintrell Downs is Trevilley Farm shop where you can buy local produce it is open Mon-Sat 9.30-5.30 or call 01637 872310 to place your order. Why not take a look at their website www.trevilleyfarm.com where you can order a produce box, of your choice, delivered for £5.00 to 2 The Vista for use during your stay. Click on 'produce boxes & Hampers to see what's on offer. A minimum order value of £10.00 is required.
- Morrison's Store with a Petrol Station at Treloggan Road Newquay TR7 2JQ
Open Monday-Saturday 8am-9pm and Sunday 10am-4pm.
- Lidl Store at Treloggan Road, Newquay, TR7 2GZ.
Open Monday-Saturday 8am-9pm Sunday 10am-4pm
- A new Asda Store at Oakleigh Terrace, Newquay TR7 1RN.
Saturday 8am-8pm and Sunday 11am-5pm
- Aldi Store at Cliffe Road, Newquay, TR7 1SW.
- A new Tesco Express is now open on Hillgrove Road, Narrowcliff, Newquay. TR7 2RZ
6am - 11pm all week.
There are plenty of places to choose from if you fancy your Lunch out or Evening meal, without even getting the car out!
On South Fistral Beach, just a couple of minutes walk away is Sea Spray Fistral where you will receive a warm welcome in a perfect location too.
Tucked away on the Gannel Estury overlooking Crantock, is Fern Pit Cafe. With a path down to the bridge accessible to Crantock Beach, at low tide or the ferry at high tide. They offer light refreshments, home made cake, cream teas, sandwiches & salads. With crab a speciality caught by their own fishing boat in the waters around Newquay.
Lewinnick Lodge, on Pentire the Headland Telephone 01637 878 117
Rick Stein Fistral Telephone 01637 303 103 Open 10am-9pm
The Fish House Fistral
If you fancy treating yourselves to Afternoon Tea or an Evening meal, the Headland Hotel is located just above 'Little Fistral' on the Coastal Path.
Walking to Newquay Town Centre: You can walk to Newquay town centre along the footpath by the Golf Course, turn left onto Tower Road then next right down Hope Terrace, which leads to Fore Street in Newquay.
This means The Vista is close enough to Newquay for those who enjoy the night life and music, and far enough for those who want to ignore it!
Outdoor Activities: The luxury self catering apartment is available all year round and is ideal for those interested in almost any outdoor activities, including surfing at the surfing capital of the UK - Fistral Beach, Surf hire is available too. The South West Coastal path offers breathtaking coastal walks.